What you'll need:
- 1 scoop ViShake Protein Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate cocoa powder
- 2Tablespoons PB2 powdered peanut butter (you can use regular peanut butter, but that does increase the calorie and fat in these.)
- 1 Tablespoon Walden Farms carmel dip
1. In a small bowl, mix protein powder and cocoa powder with a little water (keep on adding about a teaspoon at a time) until you get a sludgy mixture.
2. In another small bowl, combine 2 Tablespoons PB2 powder with 1 Tablespoon Walden Farms Carmel Dip.
3. Using foil muffin cups or silicone baking cups, placed in a muffin pan, add a layer of the chocolate mixture. Next, add a layer of the peanut butter/caramel mixture. Finally add the top layer of chocolate. Repeat with remaining cups.
4. Place the muffin pan in the freezer for about 30mintures or until the chocolate has hardened.
* I use ViShake Mix - 1 scoop (45 calories)
2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Powder (20 calories)
1 Tbsp Carmel dip (0 calories, 0 fat, 0 sugar)