It's amazing what can happen with some support and accountability! I have a couple Fitness Challenge Groups going on right now and I have another on starting June 17th. I cannot explain how much I love these groups! Watching people change in 90 days is amazing! It is SO much harder to do things alone. With these Challenge Groups, you find support and people who understand. These groups aren't just for losing weight -- it's becoming the best person you can be! It doesn't matter if you have a few pounds to lose, more significant weight or wanting to tone. We can all get healthier!
This is how we will do it:
1. First, join our private Facebook Group for workouts, motivation & tips throughout the challenge.
2. We will do a workout Monday through Friday and push hard to go faster and do more. We will not cut corners. We will not quit. We will not substitute (unless absolutely necessary). We will kill it and we will progress our bodies to the ultimate goal. If you are trying to lose more than 10 lbs, you will add a run (or some other sort of cardio) after any workout not involving a run. In the group, I will post a 10-15 minute workout you can do IN YOUR HOME!!
3. We will drink the Vi-shakes everyday. If you are trying to lose more than 20 lbs, you should replace 2 meals a day with a Vi-shake and have a balanced 3rd meal. If you are trying to lose less than 20 lbs or want to get rid of that last layer of pudge, you should replace 1 meal a day (I do lunch) with a Vi-shake with an optional 2nd shake post-workout for optimum muscle growth and health. If you are underweight and are trying to only build muscle or if you are nursing and should not cut calories, you will add a Vi-shake to your post-workout routine or add 2 Vi-shakes, 1 before the workout and 1 after for maximum results.
4. Now for the added challenge: each week I will challenge you to add or remove one thing from your diet or lifestyle that is not benefiting your health or progression. Once the week is over, you will continue with that challenge for the duration of the 90 days, adding something new each week. I will announce every Friday what the next weeks added challenge will be. I will be doing this with all of you so anything I impose on you, I will also be challenging myself with.
5. Track your progress and results. Today ONLY I want you to weigh yourself, take your before picture in a sports bra and shorts or bikini (front, back and side), and measure your chest, waist, hips, biceps, and thighs. This information is for you only. Keep it safe somewhere.
If you are interested in the prizes in this group. Send me your weight, measurements and before pictures and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org on June 14 or 15th (day or two before first day of challenge) to be considered to win the weight loss challenge. You will NOT be eligible to win the weight loss challenge prizes if you do not submit your before and after pictures!
If you are interested in the cash prizes that Visalus has to offer for the 90 Day Challenge, you can submit your info and picture on your Visalus Challenge page. Don't weigh yourself again until the 90 days is over, taking into account that muscle takes up less room than fat and even though the scale may not change much, you could be losing major inches!! Our measurements and how our after pictures look will be the biggest indicator.
That is it! I am so excited to start this challenge. I am so glad that so many of you are doing it with me. It helps so much to have support!